Friday, May 21, 2010

Tell Me Something Good...

I feel so uninspired.

Have you ever had that feeling you just can't shake...? You know, the one that makes your heart feel heavy and even the sunniest days seem dark and gray? It's like, no matter how hard I try to see the bright side, and no matter how well things appear to be going, there's just something bringing me down, and I hate that. I like to be energetic and positive, but it feels so much more difficult than usual right now. Maybe I'm letting the little things get to me, or maybe I'm bogging myself down with everyone's issues and my own busy schedule. I don't know. All I know is that I've wanted to spend a lot of time by the water lately, just sitting on a rock staring into the blue of the ocean and the sky, allowing myself to become caught up in my thoughts. Maybe I just need a vacation. Yeah, that's got to be it...

No comments:

Post a Comment