Sunday, January 3, 2010

Hello, 2010!

It's a New Year. It's a new me. Well, that's not true. Like most people, I started my new year in style with friends at a party. Like most people, I have already broken my resolution. Again, like most people, I'm optimistic about the new year.

The year 2009 was an interesting one. It wasn't particularly awful, but it was nothing special, either. There were break-ups and hook-ups, laughter and tears, and a little bit of trouble. I worked like a dog, enjoyed time with my friends, and conquered the swine flu. I went on adventures to places around New England, chowed down at Denny's three hours away in the middle of the night, and made some incredible new friends. The year was a moderate success. It was less exciting than '08, but I really have no complaints. The year ahead is guaranteed to be another adventure, and I am more than ready to take it head-on. Watch out, 2010, I'm coming to get you!

No comments:

Post a Comment